Previously I wrote:
> I saw that there were two things inside of a white circle and
> it said "clrmos2" or something like that, but I wasn't sure what
> to do with those two things and still don't know.

I figured out from some duckduckgoing that I could clear
the cmos by using a screwdriver and touching those two
things at the same time.  I tried that several times and still
got the "00" code after it booted.  Another time when I was
touching those things with the screwdriver, the machine turned
on by itself without me pushing the power button, but that
resulted in the same thing.

One thought I had was taking the cpu over to someone's
with an lga 1150 motherboard.  I wouldn't mind letting you
put the cpu in place.  I'm hoping to get some good news and
find that at least the cpu is fine.  Any volunteers?

--
Brian
Ebenezer Enterprises