Ryan:  I thought you loved us "stupid" end users, as we help you
bulletproof your programming schemes.  Having said that, stop the
denigrating remarks out of courtesy for us "stupid" end users trying to
figure out how to turn our computers on.  By the way, have you informed
your photographers just how stupid they are?  :)
Tom