Anyone on this list have the proper soldering iron to replace capacitors on a board?

This exact repair, actually: http://www.nerdybynature.com/2013/10/26/fix-a-fried-asus-rt-n16/

At least 2 of the 3 capacitors on mine show obvious signs of failure...

Want to take a shot at the repair for a reasonable price, like, some beer or something?

I don't have the proper soldering tools / skills for a board this size.

Failing that, what is a good wireless router these days, that can run a tomato variant has
gigabit switch ports, and a USB port?  This Asus was/is a good option from a price
point... but I'm not going to buy another if it only lasts 3 years because they insist on
saving 10 cents per capacitor.

Thanks,

Dan