On 1/22/15 8:15 PM, Chuck Cole wrote:

> [...]
Nice, has anyone seen any "endurance" numbers for these hybrid drives?

I have been watching these tests on ssds..

http://techreport.com/review/27436/the-ssd-endurance-experiment-two-freaking-petabytes

But my instinct is that hybrid would actually have lower endurance. All
of the heat/noise/vibration that comes off a hdd would seem not to be
good for ssd. Or if it is not writing much into ssd part...  ???