REHL doesn't provide anything essential in terms of technology, though
their network and device management tools are excellent. What they provide
is a financially stable, responsive corporate backing so that you can be
certain that you will have the information and support necessary from a
vendor for a business to be successful at their business objectives.

If you're business is, say, an insurance broker, you're not in the IT
business and you likely don't have top notch IT management because of that
fact. Ergo, you need a vendor you can rely upon. Red Hat provides that. And
make no mistake, that is in itself an essential business value.