> On Jan 2, 2015, at 11:15 AM, tclug at freakzilla.com wrote:
>
> On Fri, 2 Jan 2015, Munir Nassar wrote:
>
>> is the home directory mounted nfs with root_squash?
>
> That's what I thoguht but I saw he was in his homedir.
No it’s a fully local system.

> Only other thing I could think of would be if it creates the dir as root and then for some reason drops privs. Which, yeah, bug report (:

Tried the directory thing - no luck.

What I did do (finally figured it out) was 1) change the tmp dir per suggestion and then I 2) commented out the directory delete call.

It appears to have worked - I’m rebooting the server now and it is running spamassassin again

-ryan