That’s overkill… Your signals outside of the superstructure are pointless in planning.

As for 5GHz stick to the low channels, they don’t do well outside and they’re underpowered for that purpose. If someone is using those channels outside they could get nicked by the FCC - it’s not pretty when it happens (personal experience).