Greetings

Managed to buy a Dell poweredge 2950II server.

What an odyssey to set up the bios!!!

I have 2 drives I got with the machine - - - they were part of a Raid 5
array.
Now there are only 2 drives (will never by a raid 5 array by definition)
and I need some way of formatting them so that I can turn them into a Raid
1 array. (Its all hardware raid on this box.)

Anyone with any idea on how to do that to scsi drives when the controller
won't let me change their settings and I have no other box to put them in.
(Connector is a wee bit different than for SATA!)

Dee