From: tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org
[mailto:tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org] On Behalf Of Saul Alanis
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2015 10:58 AM
To: TCLUG Mailing List
Subject: Re: [tclug-list] tclug meetings?

Hi Fred-

I don't think the list has had an install fest for many years, or meetings
that I know of.

A few months back my employer (35w & 494) granted us meeting space, so I am
open to following up, if one is organized.

If that doesn't work, I suggested looking at the Wellstone Center
http://wellstonecenter.com/

I hear they serve food, have free parking and wifi...

Thanks,
SDA

On Mon, Aug 10, 2015 at 10:28 AM, Fred H Olson <fholson at cohousing.org>
wrote:

>From the "About" section of this lists Info page

>The Twin Cities Linux Users Group is a group of Linux users in the
>Twin Cities (Minnesota) area. We have monthly meetings in which we
>discuss various topics releated to Linux. About every 4-5 months we
>have an InstallFest...

How often are TCLug meetings really held lately?

Fred

--
I support Bernie Sanders for President