Hi Fred-

I don't think the list has had an install fest for many years, or meetings
that I know of.

A few months back my employer (35w & 494) granted us meeting space, so I am
open to following up, if one is organized.

If that doesn't work, I suggested looking at the Wellstone Center
http://wellstonecenter.com/

I hear they serve food, have free parking and wifi...

Thanks,
SDA