Just another note,

Another difference I noticed in the models is the ability to view via
DLNA device.  My older (cheaper) dual tuner does not have that ability,
and I think the less expensive models do have the DLNA viewing...

This page seemed to work best to compare models
(list DLNA & transcode ability by model..)

http://www.silicondust.com/hdhomerun/

I believe microcenter does carry the SiliconDust devices also that is
where I got my last one. But I don't think they carry all models.

Good luck.

==>brian.