Quoting Ryan Coleman <ryanjcole at me.com>:

> So I listened to the video… here’s my two bits:
>
> You’re not Netflix. You don’t have millions invested in hardware and
> storage and you can’t possibly have the configurations they do. You
> won’t need their performance and you won’t have the time to
> configure the necessary redundancies.
>
> That said - I am apply for the next engineer position open at Netflix.
>
>> Ryan

There's actually FreeBSD engineer positions available locally.

Can't be too long ago that the St Paul McAfee office was hiring for
their development team.

They work on the SideWinder firewall appliance. Or at least that is
what I assume from reading the job description.

http://jobs.mcafee.com/minnesota/engineering/jobid5656314-software-development-engineer-jobs

SDA