OT:  Looking for a good wireless router (Access Point) to reside on the
Green (local) side of my IPCOP machine.  I've been using a WRT54G2 for many
years now and am looking for something that will work as well but newer and
faster.  I only use it as an access point with MAC security setup and let
IPCOP handle the rest.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B0CQCCC/?tag=googhydr-20&hvadid=31028616925&hvpos=1t1&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=13806167873235774101&hvpone=115.09&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_59m2uyqnzx_b

is what I was thinking, the Trendnet stuff I have here is working
flawlessly and it was very cheap.  Any others I should look at in that
range with those options?  At the moment I think the best connection I have
in the house is 802.11 N, but I figure I'd get one with 5Ghz for future
compatibility.

Thanks for any input, I hope to get something or at least order it in a few
days.