You said "xfinity wifi" -- that's a specific SSID from Comcast that they
bring in for others in your area that are customers (like me) to use.
Which is what I reference as the Comcast radio - the radio they provided.

If that's not the case what I would do is put the lower priority items
or further distant items on 2.4GHz and the closer/higher priority items
on 5GHz.

That said - what frequencies are you using on these? Never set up 2.4GHz
in auto - always use channels 1, 6 or 11 (the rest overlap with those
and cause interference). And with 5-6.1GHz avoid the DFS range (>ch. 54
and < ch. 130) as those will go offline randomly for at least 30 minutes
at a time.

I can go into further detail but it's a lot of information to digest.
Avoiding those two things will help with speed and capabilities in
addition to making an active decision as to what will use what network.

Also keep your radio away from anything with an electric motor - they
will give off interference in the 2.4GHz and 5.0-6.1GHz range as well.

--
Ryan