I would love to learn more about Arch or Gentoo, I do read quite alot but just have to learn most everything about these operating systems the hard way. I may be a bit slow I wish there was a few people in my area that I could learn more from. I started reading some about Gentoo late last winter early spring this past year. I do have interest, it all takes time.

Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014 08:28:50 -0600
From: jus at krytosvirus.com
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject: Re: [tclug-list] Want an old video card out of your closet?

I upgraded a headless server to Ubuntu 14.04 from LTS to LTS without issues at all. It's a fairly decent set of hardware (desktop hardware) 8 gigs of ram, etc.
If you don't like having release upgrades have you considered a rolling distro like Gentoo or Arch?

-------- Original message --------From: Dan Armbrust  Date:11/04/2014  1:47 AM  (GMT-06:00) To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org Subject: Re: [tclug-list] Want an old video card out of your closet?