On Tue, 4 Nov 2014, Dan Armbrust wrote:

> Could you sound like any more of a hardcore Linux guy?  :)

Oh yes. I could've been condescending as hell and not given you examples,
and said you're not allowed to put X on a webserver (;

> My main system was a bit better... but it still did a bunch of random stuff I
> didn't care for.

My media center went the smoothest (just did that the other day) except
NATURALLY sound stopped working, and then it was reversed, and stuff.
Luckily I saved the alsa configs...

> Thanks for the offer!  Shoreview is a bit of a haul for me - I'll see if the
> other is closer to me first.  At least 4 of them look like PCI-X to me.  The
> fanless one is maybe AGP?  They all look like overkill for my needs :)

Let me know!