It could have been a one off..

I wish i could find one that was stable. My q1000 is flaky too, I think
it might be the service though. About once a day I get really slow. I
will run the qwest speedtest and will be down to 2.x mb(from 20). I run
a business from my home and really wish I could find solid fast service.
I tried comcast but they put stuff( didn't spend a lot of time looking
at what they put) on my boxes. It made me feel ... yucky.  I pulled it
out as soon as i found it.

linda