On Mon, 31 Mar 2014, David Wagle wrote:

> People with these conditions are human beings who need to be treated
> with dignity and respect [...]

> I don't think that the correct response to people who clearly are having
> difficulty understanding the nature and purpose of a mailing list is
> simply to label them "troll" and hit the ban button.

I thought it was somewhat worse than that.

Anyway, my point is just that it might help to understand the nature of
the problem.  Sometimes a person who writes bothersome things might not be
trying to annoy us.  If a person says things that are not true, they
aren't necessarily lying, and if someone offers you something that he
can't supply, he wasn't necessarily trying to deceive you.

So I think it helps to cool everyone down if we consider the possibility
that this "paul g" is having some mental health problems and not just
trying to ruin our list.

Mike