As someone pursuing graduate studies in psychology, I concur with Eric
on all points about speculating on people's health.

Further, the diagnosis of a real disorder is not an excuse to abuse
social norms nor a free pass to disrupt public or private spaces.
People with these conditions are human beings who need to be treated
with dignity and respect, but they also need to be held reasonably
accountable for their actions.

I also concur that events such as this demonstrate a need for active
governance of the list. That said, I don't think that the correct
response to people who clearly are having difficulty understanding the
nature and purpose of a mailing list is simply to label them "troll"
and hit the ban button.

I would ask that whoever makes the decision about Paul (and anyone
else for that matter) exercise a great deal of restraint and patience
while at the same time protecting the integrity and purpose of the list.

- --