All:

I want to make sure you are aware of an extension to the
application deadline for the Gnome Outreach Program for Women:
https://wiki.gnome.org/OutreachProgramForWomen/2014/MayAugust#Organizations_with_an_Extended_Application_Deadline

For those that don't know OPW is like GSOC, but specifically targeting
women (and being a student is not required).  In addition OPW runs *twice*
a year, not just during the summer.

Please forward to any women who might be interested!

Thanks!

--Tom

p.s. Alas Debian missed this round of OPW, but we will be back for
     the next round which starts on 10/22!

p.p.s. Along with the local Clojure MN User's Group I am organizing one of
     the first ClojureBridge workshops for Women
     in May 16th-17th) at DevJam in South Minneapolis.
     http://www.clojurebridge.org/
     https://github.com/clojurebridge-minneapolis/organizing
     Let me know if you'd like more information (or would like to help!)