With LUKS installed on the complete partition of the drive /home as well as file system. Is it still possible to access Grub2 with the right shift during boot? I spent some time reading about Grub2 last night and how to password protect it but apparently it's bypassible even with admin user password enabled via being edited the Grub2 menu_line somehow. I tried to access the Grub boot menu with right shift and got no result. The system is currently running kernel version: 3.11.0-12-generic #19-Ubuntu

grub-install -v
unshare failed: Operation not permitted
grub-install.real (GRUB) 2.00-19ubuntu2.1

Thanks