Lately I have been having a ton of trouble with my century link dsl. My
home network is mostly mac, I have my work network isolated(solaris,
linux and bsd). I reset the modem and I am good to go. I had the same
modem for 10 years and never a moments trouble, the last year.. I
haven't gotten down to what the problem is.. Some of the conditions I
have observed...

I have twin 13 yo boys, when they have friends over, more than 2 we
seems to tip it over...

When I plug in the network box for directv..

Like to hear what other have to say too..

lk