On Sun, 16 Mar 2014 12:00:02 -0500
tclug-list-request at mn-linux.org opined:
> From: paul g <pj.world at hotmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [tclug-list] Ping paul g
>
> Thank you I am sorry to cause a problem I know I ask alot of questions and I am very dumb.

NO!
You completely misunderstand my intent of initial post.
Probably partially my fault- communication skills not the best.

First, if you are causing anyone problems, it certainly isn't me. ;)

Second, asking questions on a list designed for the asking and
answering of questions can hardly be considered "dumb".

Third, the only dumb question is the one that is NOT asked.

What I was trying to do- as I stated- was give you another option for
quenching your thirst for knowledge.

I find asking questions of like-minded individuals in a relaxed
environment- preferably over beverages- much more satisfying and in
some cases more productive than posting a question to a list then
waiting for a reply which may never come.
I thought perhaps the same may true for you so pointed out the norlug
option.

--
harv