Used DNS-323 (Rev C1, last one I believe) ARM based NAS for sale, bare
(no drives included). Currently fully flashed with custom Alt-F
firmware for added capabilities such as better RAID support, larger
drives, ext4, better throughput, and BusyBox goodness. Will reset
flash and config the network to requested specs (dhcp, static,
hostname etc.) as it is a headless box. Has not been JTAG'ed but can
be (a few good guides found on Google show how to do it). Configured
by web interface, has stats and alerting for mdadm, SMART, etc.

Kept in great condition for a couple of years and has never let me
down running ext4 on RAID1, cifs, nfs, and ssh box. Like most low
power ARM NAS boxes, even though it's gigabit Ethernet, it is more
about quality over quantity (speed). It handled all music and 720p
streaming along with nightly rsync backups just fine. Went with a
newer, cheap server I can customize better, so I need to get rid of
this one.

Looking for $125 or best offer, comes with power adapter, and if you
really need a shorty CAT5E cable I'll throw one in.

CNet specs (RAID5, GPT support with Alt-f):
http://www.cnet.com/network-storage/d-link-dns-323/4507-3382_7-32002040.html
Alt-f page: https://code.google.com/p/alt-f/

--
Jeremy MountainJohnson