Looking forward to it! I know if i had a little more time i could figure
out things like ports, but not enough need.

I think for any new os i wanna know how it's boots(scripts and stuff),
how to upgrade and add software, how to config the network...

would love to know the differences between the different bsd's. although
i am using it a lot now, i haven't really used it since the early 90's
when it was still just bsd, sunos 4.1 :)

lk