After reading about kqueues on a Boost mailing list,
I've decided to install FreeBSD on a machine and
try to port my code generator from Linux to FreeBSD.

I've installed FreeBSD and it runs.  Now I'm trying
to figure out how to install xfce and get gcc and some
other tools installed.  What do you suggest?

Sendmail is running on the box.  The installer asked if
I wanted to start sshd or not, but I didn't see anything
about sendmail.  Why does it start sendmail?  Thanks.

Reminder:  I don't reply to top-posters here.

Brian
Ebenezer Enterprises - In G-d we trust.
http://webEbenezer.net