<http://www.ubnt.com/edgemax#EdgeMAXhardware>
<http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=ubiquiti+edgemax>

I have no direct experience with the Ubiquiti router above, but I do
like their WiFi products. They used to sell a bare-board router
similar to the Soekris boards up until a year or two ago. Some might
still be available out there.

But I doubt you really need as much performance as the EdgeMax router
provides unless you have a very fast pipe. Personally, I settled for a
Gigabit switch on the inside of my home router, but I do find that the
cheapest option is the one I usually choose... I'll go for the $10
option over the $50 one just about every time...

But you are probably used to the features of a Cisco router. You
probably want something that will run DD-WRT or OpenWRT again. You
still have the option of using a thin client fan-less PC as a homebrew
router, similar to what you've been doing but probably drawing less
power.

Good luck! I'll be interested to read the other suggestions.

Doug Reed.