I've got a Alix 2d13 from NetGate/PC Engines and it's working good with pfsense.  I'm in the middle of swapping out the OS for a Linux distro
instead of pfSense due to it's lack of features and hardware support.  Need IPv6 and Wireless N support, which those aren't in pfSense yet.  Was
looking into an embedded gentoo, but switching to buildroot for ease of deployment.  Hardware is pretty good, and I'm happy with it.