Thank you for responding so quickly. With the Debian Wheezy and Java extension plugin I have installed in Iceweasel it sems to work very well with information on Youtube but not Gmail or Hotmail login screen. At one point yesterday I had the shockwave flash plugin showing up in Iceweasel then. I believe youtube would not work. I think there may be a code conflict of some sort.

As I know I am wondering about this initial installation report of->

paul at debian:/usr/lib/mozilla/plugins$ sudo apt-get install flashplugin-nonfree
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Suggested packages:

  konqueror-nsplugins ttf-mscorefonts-installer ttf-xfree86-nonfree hal
  flashplugin-nonfree
0 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 2 not upgraded.
Need to get 0 B/20.1 kB of archives.

After this operation, 181 kB of additional disk space will be used.
Selecting previously unselected package flashplugin-nonfree.
(Reading database ... 143339 files and directories currently installed.)
Unpacking flashplugin-nonfree (from .../flashplugin-nonfree_1%3a3.2_amd64.deb) ...

Processing triggers for man-db ...
Processing triggers for hicolor-icon-theme ...
Processing triggers for desktop-file-utils ...
Processing triggers for gnome-menus ...
Setting up flashplugin-nonfree (1:3.2) ...

ERROR: gpg failed to import /usr/lib/flashplugin-nonfree/pubkey.asc
More information might be available at:
  http://wiki.debian.org/FlashPlayer

It only shows up the first time after everything is purged out etc. from apt.

Should I perhaps try to look at setting a symbolic link or something of that nature? I do understand that Adobe Flash is not pure GNU. But Adobe flash works so well on Linux Mint and Ubuntu so easily for a noob like me. I am just curious and I thank you for your help.

Paul G