I’ve used the WAP-4410n from Cisco/Linksys for years. I love it, but it’s only 2.4GHz. The bar I do work at part-time is in the middle of getting a new network and wifi (by me) and I’m trying to find a dual-band WAP that’s affordable and readily available.

I know they can be pricey - the WAP-4410n was discontinued two years ago but still goes for $150-$300 new on the market - but it’s features make it impossible to not fall back to (multiple SSIDs, POE, VLAN, etc.).

If any of you have any recommendations or suggestions please send them through. PoE is a must (not PoE+/802.3at), however, because they sit in the ceiling and there is no 110VAC connections available above the tile.

Thanks!