Linda,

I don't speak for the list, but I think it is perfectly fine if you
promote your business a little on the list.

You have contributed to the list, and the group, so I believe you have
earned the right to promote yourself a little.  (I think we could even
arrange to plug your business a little on the Penguins Unbound website
if you like, being you have contributed.)

I think that is only fair if you are willing to come and share your
knowledge and expertise with the group.

Thanks again for taking part in the group (both the email list and the
Penguinsunbound meetings!).

==>brian.