You’d think spending years as a copy editor I’d remember that one… almost always gets past me. Thanks :)

I’ve been helped so much by my mentor that I do what I can to help others out. I don’t find questions as too stupid, moronic or uninvited…  and I have no patience for people that belittle others in that manner - just pull up the general questions list for pfSense. I have limited interest in working with AHs when I can avoid it.

I was just pointing out that there’s no mountain so high you cannot climb it when it comes to a basic install. If you are going into the deeper stuff like I work on (DNS, LDAP, FTP, SQL, etc.) there might as well be and with that you definitely want someone to bounce questions off of.