He'd be the one inferring, you'd be implying (;

Paul, I never went to university either. Well, I went to them, but I
wasn't registered. I just used to sneak into the computer labs and play
around on the internet. I didn't have a choice, there were no ISPs back
then! That's really how I got into UNIX, watching other people using SunOS
and IRIX and playing on the NeXTStations and I'm totally dating myself
now, aren't I (;

We're all here to answer questions, especially Ryan q: