The problem is most likely twofold,
1. Space, modern GPUs are big and bulky, mostly due to the heatsinks.
1.5 heat dissipation due to the space constraints.
2. power, most server platforms are not equipped with the additional
power output(PCIe power rails) to support a GPU. You will also want a
power supply that delivers up to 500W/GPU. Even when you have dual
power supplies on those servers, the power supplies are redundant and
not cumulative.

I have not used the R620s, but i know the R720 does support GPUs(i use
them in this fashion) only if you use the 1100W power supplies rather
than the 750W default power supplies.

That all said, i am sure you can find a budget GPU that uses an older
core. both nvidia and amd sell budget video cards reusing their older
technology. Older cores on modern cards are less power hungry and can
be built with smaller heat sinks and without the need for extra
power(be fully powered by the PCIe bus).