My current mifi has never worked right. Actually my first one worked
great. Then I lost it in a snow bank and had to pay for a replacement.
The second one never worked right. The price is right though, it's like
$20 a month.

It was verizon and when it worked, it worked really well, and
everywhere(except Belgium). It was nice at the cabin, because we could
attach like 5 devices. Me, 2 kids and my husband, with one to spare.

linda