Jeff & Dan & others: my apologies for not outlying my question correctly. A really really huge thing would be the ability to use CCC & ADP / either or with a Linux based operating system wishfully with .deb frontend format so the end user utilizing the collision software once and for all is not required the use of virtualization to a Windows based platform by any means. I have tried to contact each of the preceding company's involving this question with no report back from either corporation.

Overall: My thoughts would be please anyone out there with the skill you all have help to develop Linux development by assisting in some way the ability to use this CCC or ADP software on non Windows based platforms. <----is it possible? They want the user to pay each month for the software thats fine!

Again my apologies for asking to many questions.

paul g