Quoting Dan Gawarecki <Dan.Gawarecki at entrustdatacard.com>:

> In reading recent "Linux Mint" article by Justin Krejci
> <jus at krytosvirus.com>, I came across his statement of:
>
>  . . . ones I keep a list on a wiki page as well as notes and other
> useful hints to remind myself on . . .
>
> I'm using Linux Mint 17 (KDE 32-bit) myself (same Unity complaint
> about Ubuntu), and would like to run a wiki too, and so I am
> soliciting recommendations Justin or others have for Wiki software,
> preferably something on the light-weight side?
>
> Thanks,
> Dan Gawarecki  ( gav - a - ret - ski )
> Sr. QA Engineer
> dan_gawarecki at datacard.com | www.datacard.com

I have been using dokuWiki for many years. Although I don't if it
comes packaged for Mint/Ubuntu?

Trying to remember how I got it set up for the first time many many
years ago at an old employer; whether I was using lighttpd or...?

Also using it for the same purpose Justin mentioned. I believe all you
do is download the package and untar it onto /var/www/html/<something>

It is light weight and it comes with many plugins.

https://www.dokuwiki.org/dokuwiki

Thanks,
SDA