Greetings

I just joined TCLUG but I would really appreciate access to a webinar on
Vim.

Any ideas on how to get this to happen.

As I'm a country kind (read really slow internet connection) a downloadable
rather
than streaming option would be preferable.

(Didn't snip the previous postings much because I thought the thread
thought was much clearer
with a greater attachment.)

Darald