I agree with Kristopher. This is a subject I definitely have interest in
but getting approval from my "Events Coordinator" for an extra 2 hours on
the road on a weeknight is almost impossible.

If you guys decide to throw up a web conference for meetings like this, I'd
definitely tune in.

Seth Miller