I've been studying computers since 1975, when I started grad school in
Biophysics under the professor who invented digital electronics, Otto
Schmitt. And I still don't think I'm an expert about computers,
electronics, or Linux. We all learn from each other all the time. So you
have come to the right place to teach us and, hopefully, learn from us.

My linux learning had three components. I started with SuSE Linux Pro
6.1 with all the SuSE books, long ago, and continued with SuSE until the
SuSE Pro distribution mostly ended. I shopped eBay for used books
galore, since many computer experts are now in nursing homes (or
beyond). And I dug into the computers running Linux during long northern
Minnesota winters, like a penguin.

These days, with ultra resolution display graphics, you won't get eye
strain squinting at an Xray emitting CRT. So I suspect Linux will
continue to grow exponentially, globally.

I doubt anybody who has a class to "teach" linux. But a community of
eager learners sharing the fun is of great value.