Dennis,

The course Ryan mentioned is a great starting place. After your done
with that, if you want to dive into other Linux related topics, I've
been hearing good things about Linux Academy
[https://linuxacademy.com/]. It might be worth your time to check out
what courses they offer. It's not free, but depending on what kind of
content you are looking for, it may be worth the cost.