Radical! I want to learn more about persistence in Tails. I have never
used persistence. I heard that if you use your computer from the same IP
most of the time it is wise to use persistence in order to get persistent
guards for Tor. Other than that though, I'm always trying to improve my
Tails skills on any level possible. The Snowden reporters recently came
out explaining their heavy reliance on Tails, including Minneapolis
resident Bruce Schneier who is speaking at the U of M MPLS campus for free
on the 14th.

Kurtis