> http://www.cyberciti.biz/faq/debian-linux-7-wheezy-install-flash-player/
>
> I noted comment number 10 and 12. Comment 10 states: 'there may possibly
> be no backports for PowerPC'. Comment 12 states: You can use ftp or http.
> The package is available only for i386 and amd64.<----That is some cause
> for concern.

I ran Linux on PowerPC back when PPC was supported by Ubuntu (and YDL,
Suse, Gentoo, Rock, etc.) and never got Flash working. I don't think Adobe
ever made a PowerPC Linux version, and I never had success with the Open
Source flash players.

The Ubuntu PPC wiki says: "There is no Adobe Flash for PowerPC. There are,
however, two open source flash players still under development: gnash and
lightspark."  (
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PowerPCFAQ#Flash.2C_Flash_video.2C_Gnash_and_Lightspark
).

--