Hello Ryan,

You mean a hub, and not a switch, correct?

I'm assuming this is to make it possible to sniff network traffic from
devices where you can't use wireshark or tcpdump, right?

I was looking for a hub about 10 years ago, and they were difficult to
find then. I'd imagine they are almost impossible to find now.

You'll have better luck sticking a linux router in the middle and using
that to sniff traffic.

John