Hubs are not obsolete when you're working in a technical environment troubleshooting data communications.

Yes, I mean a hub. I have switches, I have routers, I have firewalls, I have repeaters (both active and passive power), I have buttsets, clam phones, tracers and cable checkers.

I do not have any hubs.

I need a hub. Six, in fact, but I will settle for just one for right now.

--
Ryan