On 10/17/2013 8:46 PM, Andrew Dahl wrote::
> I do XFS development for work, so my bias says XFS :-)
>
> It's actually going to be the default filesystem on RHEL7 and has
> comparable performance to ext3/4 (except it scales)
>
> But yeah, ZFS wouldn't be a bad choice.

I was reading about performance issues with XFS in RHEL 6.  Seems it
wasn't a problem with XFS itself, but a bug introduced by RH.  All the
articles were close to a year old.  I couldn't find anything online
about RH correcting the issue in version 6.  Have you heard about this,
and do you think it might have been resolved?

If you were to use ZFS would you still use Linux?

Thans