I've been doing a *lot* of work with both AWS Cloudformation[1] and
Ansible[2] lately, and have found both to be delightful to work with.

I'd be willing to put together a meeting presentation on either or both of
these at some point early next year if there's interest.

Cloudformation may not be as applicable, as I'm not sure how many folks on
the list are actually working in AWS, but Ansible (or at least *some*
configuration management system) is something that IMHO every *nix user
ought to be using, even if it's for a single system.

So, would anyone be interested in hearing about either of these
technologies?

Derp,
Erik

[1] http://aws.amazon.com/cloudformation/