Interesting gentleman.

My interests are very selfish. My daughter has been an engineer with
Apple, in China. They have some serious environmental issues that are a
health concern, among many other things.

I noticed Apple has opened a campus in Texas. Why did the Twin Cities
stop being interested in industry? I remember Honeywell, Univac, 3M, and
a very long list of others. The level of automation required in
manufacturing now could yet again return industry to Minnesota.

I live in the boondocs now, and guys my age shoveled the dairy barn
before school, while today even milking is automated. Who is changing
the world for the better now? If you can't do industrial automation with
Linux you might need to put down your cell phone and grab a shovel
again, or go hungry.