On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 10:23:40PM -0500, Erik Mitchell wrote:
> Ok, why is everyone picking on Paul? There are always BSD discussions
> on here. It's fine. We don't have to create a user group for every
> stinking topic. I remember when there was all kinds of flaming back
> and forth about whether a thread should be in TCLUG or TCWUG.

Eric,

I was not picking on Paul and did not tell him to go away because we
don't want to answer his *BSD question, or we don't want to hear the
replies 8^).  I suggested that Paul posts the question on a FreeBSD
mailing list, as there are better chances that somebody has tried that
particular piece of hardware in his specific software configuration.

Considering what other stuff gets dragged to this list, *BSD is
certainly on topic.

Cheers,
florin

--