Erik I do in fact sincerly apologize but I like you and others want it to be professional here as in fact I am not a 'professional'.

In fact I would be more than happy to venture on a FreeBSD talk point and learn there as well. The amount I have learned from good people using computers far outweighs the amount I learned from bad people.  Thank you for being here Erik and correcting my messages with the digest because I respect you and all of you people and it allowed me to be able to actually not be as confused when I write.

I am sorry I am not a professional but I thank you all for putting up with me if there are problems with my messages I will do my best to correct them and fix it I do not want anyone to have headaches on a newb like me. I do not affiliate myself with google nor use the search engine so you will have to excuse me for not using gmail.

Thank You,